Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will Akatsuki do?

2 posters

Go down

What will Akatsuki do? Empty What will Akatsuki do?

Post by Ageha Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 am

We all have seen Pein's Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals.

From WiKi
Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals

* Name: Fūin Jutsu: Genryū Kyū Fūjin (封印術・幻龍九封尽; Literally meaning "Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals")
* Type: Unknown
* Users: Pein
* Hand Seals: Tiger, Snake, Rat, Ox, Dog, Ram

This jutsu is used by Pein, the Akatsuki leader, and his subordinates in tandem to forcibly drain the spirit and chakra of the tailed beasts from their hosts, then seal it in a large statue. The jutsu takes three days to complete. Kisame Hoshigaki commented that the jutsu takes longer without Orochimaru present, though whether this means that Orochimaru created the jutsu, or that the presence of all ten Akatsuki members is necessary for the greatest efficiency is unknown.

To prepare for the jutsu, Pein summons the sealing statue and each member stands on one of its fingers, corresponding to their specific ring finger. When performed, this jutsu causes the bit to fall out of the mouth of the statue. Each of the Akatsuki members present then concentrate, causing the kanji of their rings to appear on the nail of the finger they're standing on. Nine dragon-like effigies then pour from the statue's mouth, surround the captured host, and remove the tailed beast from them (the process seems quite agonizing to the host). In the case of an unsealed tailed beast, the same thing happens to the beast itself.

All I want to say is, if Naruto kills Pein, then who will summon the sealing statue? Won't Akatsuki's plan fail even after capturing the 8-Tails? Will it be possible if Madara takes his place?

Spoiler:
Ageha
Ageha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 172
<font color=\"FF7F50\">I</font> : like reading Psyren
<font color=\"FF0000\">Warnings Received< :
What will Akatsuki do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What will Akatsuki do? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

What will Akatsuki do? Empty Re: What will Akatsuki do?

Post by dct Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:47 am

i dont think naruto will be captured, i think this fight will be like 7 on 20, it will be the 6 pains and konan versus half the leaf village
dct
dct
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 75
<font color=\"FF7F50\">I</font> : Am The Emperor of Everything Awesome
<font color=\"FF0000\">Warnings Received< :
What will Akatsuki do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What will Akatsuki do? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

http://dct21.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum