Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu)

3 posters

Forum :: Manga :: Other Mangas :: Naruto :: Theories

Go down

So... What d'ya think?

Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Vote_lcap33%Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Vote_lcap33%Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Empty Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu)

Post by Raph95 Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 am

The following text contains spoilers about Naruto manga. Read at your own risk!

All right, I am really surprised that a lot of people think that this theory is stupid and that it's stupid to think things I do, etc. but am however, again going to try to make at least somebody listen to me and see something from my theory.

OK, this theory isn't totally mine, my friend gave me few ideas, but oh well. The main part is mine. Alright, here we go...

For now, what do we know about Tobi (for now, let's call him Tobi; not Madara, not Obito)... We know almost nothing. We know that ("for some reason") he's hiding his left eye, he got Sharingan and that he can somehow just disappear. However, what do we know about Obito, let's see how did he die die... His right side has been smashed, he doesn't have left eye (he gave it to Kakashi). And now, let's see only one thing about Zetsu: his right side is dark.

You got the point, however, let me put this all in one: Tobi is hiding his left eye. Obito gave Kakashi his left eye when his right side of the body was smashed. And Zetsu's right side of the body is black (dark)...

Allright, if you still didn't get the point, lemme tell you the story I have mind. We begin at the part when Obito gave Kakashi his eye...

Obito is giving his eye to Kakashi, as his present for gratuating. His right part of the body is totally smashed, and he knows that he will die soon. He even doesn't feel his right side. Kakashi and Rin, leaves, lookinga t great stones collapsing and totally killing Obito. But, now let's see what really happened here... Kakashi and Rin and going. Zetsu (he still was in one color, most probably in white) comes from the rocks (as we know, he can hide into them and spy the enemy) and takes Obito with him, meaning that Obito it's crushed. Zetsu takes Obito to Akatsuki's hideout, and saves his life by giving him his body. But Zetsu paid the prize, now that part is his dark side. Obito is alive now. Zetsu saved his life, and as saying "Thanks", later, he comes to the collapsed Akatsuki's hideout, and takes Sasori's place (he was with Zetsu that time, remember?). But, before that, he killed Uchiha Madara, and using Orochimaru's jutsu of taking faces, he got face of Uchiha Madara, althou he doesn't want anyone to know that he is even Madara, he even hides that face, meaning that now he has two masks behind his real face...

That would be my theory...
Raph95
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
<font color=\"FF7F50\">I</font> : pod
<font color=\"FF0000\">Warnings Received< :
Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Right_bar_bleue

Country : Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Flag_croatia
Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://tmnt-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Empty Re: Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu)

Post by Ageha Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Very excellent theory! I'll find some facts and will share about it. I have to learn more about Zetsu.
Ageha
Ageha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 172
<font color=\"FF7F50\">I</font> : like reading Psyren
Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu) Empty Re: Tobi is Obito~! (including some Zetsu)

Post by Raph95 Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks for reading the theory... Get me as much info about Madara, Tobi, Obito and Zetsu~! We might get the real, true story and solve the mystery Wink
Raph95
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knightwizard_1_2008 Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm

your theory for the obito-zetsu relation
is very good and it sounds very interesting
but the whole thing about killing madara and stealing his face.....erm lets just say that wasn't too convincing.
but yea great theory!!
knightwizard_1_2008
knightwizard_1_2008
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
<font color=\"FF7F50\">I</font> : am knight

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Raph95 Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

knightwizard_1_2008 wrote:
but the whole thing about killing madara and stealing his face.....erm lets just say that wasn't too convincing.

Yeah, I just can't think of anything else that can make sense to fool Kisame and everyone that he's Madara o_O
Raph95
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Forum :: Manga :: Other Mangas :: Naruto :: Theories

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum